"Your pokemon is confused!"
"Your pokemon used-"
What do you get when you give Eevee a French Stone?
Bryan’s Horde Hunting Shiny Guide
Here is my latest guide to help you guys get more Shiny Pokemon. Any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy and Good Luck! :)
BFFs get groceries, take weird talking cat for walk
I’m guilty of this.
I’ve been seeing some images floating around of pokemon as animal crossing villagers, and I thought it was pretty adorable, so I decided to do some of my own with a few of my personal favorite pokemon! I love Doublade too, but I couldn’t figure out how to make that into a villager because… well, you know.
Always wanted a shiny but you’re too lazy to get one? Always loved that shiny Sylveon because you’re one of those close minded assholes that doesn’t feel like a male Sylveon can be fabulous and pink? Well today is your lucky day! Why? Because I’m giving them all away!
So why the hell would you want a shitty useless shiny Pokemon that sparkles fabulously?
- They’ve all got 6 perfect IVs.
- They’re all shiny, sparkly and fabulous.
- You are free to choose a nickname for them.
- I’ve gotten them all a good moveset and nature.
- All of them are level 100, except for Eevee which is level 99.
- They all have their hidden ability, except for the original three.
Just to be fair, let me throw you some rules that are absolutely amazing because I’m not that much of a dick to expect you to do shit for me.
- No need to follow!
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- First come, first serve.
Deadline: Friday, February 28th 2014. (I’ll edit this post once I start choosing people).